Monday, March 19, 2007

it's been a while...




Hello All! Since it's been a while, since my last blog, I thought I'd better write quick in between house chores!


Amelia is turning 2 next week...who can believe it? Certainly not me. Seems to me like she should still be a baby! She got new Tennis Shoes yesterday, they make her look like she's about 6 years old! Here's the new shoes...Are they not cute or what? Stride Rite had a sale buy one pair get the 2nd 50% off. So she got summer sandals as well!

Mr. Paul is growing like a weed. At his 4 month check up last week he was 15 lbs 5 oz and 25-3/4 inches long. He's getting to be such a big man! He is starting to scoot backwards on his tummy. And he can sit unassited for a minute or two! That's about all for now. I better go work on laundry! Mr Paul is awake from his nap and Meli is still snoozing!

No comments: