Sunday, April 1, 2007

thank you...

Thank you to all who attended Amelia's birthday party last night! We truly appreciate each and everyone of you that were here to help her celebrate her 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe she's two already...where does the time go? I think the birthday girl had a great time and enjoyed entertaining all of you in her tutu! Thanks for all of your wonderful gifts. We're so thankful for all of you who have chosen to be a part of her life and are glad you could be here to help all of us celebrate Amelia's life! She's such a vibrant little girl, I can't imagine my life without her! She has brought so much joy into our lives the last two years it's just amazing!

Thanks again! Hopefully I can get some pics posted in the next few days. Also if anyone has pics they'd like to share from the bday party we'd appreciate it, we didn't get very many on our camera!

No comments: