Wednesday, October 1, 2008

18 of 40




Welcome week 18! Yikes! Where did the time go? I'm almost half-way there! According to my babycenter.com weekly e-mail, the baby is approximately 5-1/2 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces. I really like my weekly e-mails, it kind of puts everything into perspective as to what your body is doing each week and the progress the baby is making.

Monday night Kevin got to feel the baby move for the first time, which was very exciting! I can't remember at what week we were able to feel Paul move on the outside, but we were able to feel Amelia at 21 weeks, so this is definitely a lot sooner! It's weird to think that in about 21 weeks we'll have a brand new baby in our family.

We have our "big" ultrasound in two weeks. Which, in reality means they do a bunch of measurements to make sure everything is looking a-okay with baby! We could find out the sex of the baby if we wanted to, but so far we're not planning on finding out. We didn't find out with Amelia and Paul and the surprise of it all was amazing at their births! So we'll see!

Movin' right along!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are still so tiny! I am jealous! You look very cute! Congrats on 18 weeks...I am right behind you!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...nice pants in the 3rd one, could they possibly be from a trip to old navy????? lol! they look like it!

Angela said...

Yep, sure are! I love those sweatpants...except they are getting too tight. What gives?! lol

Amber Rae said...

i love your cute pregnant bellies!! you are a little smaller this time. 2 of them are kind of shaped alike... wonder what that means! hehe! hopefully that goodlookin cuteness spreads to me when i have babies! love you and can't wait to see you on nov. 1st!