Hard to believe that 24 weeks of pregnancy have already passed by! Seems like just yesterday that we found out. Must be the fact that we're always busy with something and now with the move, time will go even quicker! I can't believe Thanksgiving is two weeks from tomorrow! Crazy, crazy! Baby is moving more and more everyday! About two weeks ago I was able to see baby moving around on the outside. I don't remember that happening this early with the other two, but I think it's just amazing watching your clothing move, knowing you're not the one moving it! And it never fails, the minute I lay down in bed for the night, baby thinks it's time to party! Monday night it was about midnight when we headed to bed and just as I'm trying to fall asleep, boom! Baby is a movin'! It's like someone cranked up the music and there was a little party going on in my belly!Amelia and Paul are still thrilled about the baby...I think!! I know Amelia is for sure. But the other night we were sitting at Gene's eating dinner, and we're talking about where everyone was going to sleep when we move, and I asked Paul if he wanted a big boy bed, and he said "No!, I sleep in my camper (his crib with the crib tent over it!)" I said "Well, can't the baby have your crib?" (We do have a 2nd crib in our basement, which will go in Paul's room and the crib he's sleeping in right now will go in baby's room as it's our really nice crib! Of course, he said no and I said, "where is the baby going to sleep then?" He said (while pointing to my ever growing midsection) "In there! In you tummy!" I said "well baby can't stay in there forever" and then he said "Yes!" Silly boy! It'll be interesting when this baby gets here that's for sure! Luckily we have two cribs and we'll set up the extra crib in his room, along with his twin big boy bed, and when he's ready to sleep in his big boy bed, he can!
Both kids are still saying "Baby Sister" and I think it's a girl as well. But I've been known to be wrong in the past! I thought for sure Amelia was a boy until about a month before she was born and I started having baby girl dreams. I haven't had any dreams about the baby's sex this time around! When I was pregnant with Amelia, I saw her in my dreams a lot towards the end of my pregnancy. It's kind of weird, how accurate my dreams were with her. I've had a few dreams this time around about having the baby, but never actually seeing him/her in my dreams to find out what the sex is!
I have my next appointment next Thursday morning. I'll try and post an update if there is anything significant! I can't wait to meet with the OB who did my c-section with Paul, to find out when this baby will be born! I'm thinking we won't meet with him until January.
Nothing real exciting going on currently with baby, just all the craziness that is our life!
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment