First Picture as a family of five...

Daddy and Adeline
We're all doing well. Amelia and Paul just love Addie to pieces and neither one can seem to get enough of her. Amelia wants to hold her all the time "ALL BY MYSELF!", and Paul wants to hold her too. He usually gets his time early in the morning when he comes into our room before Amelia is awake.
So far all she does is sleep. We haven't seen her eyes for more than 2 hours any day since she was born! Amazingly she sleeps pretty well at night considering she sleeps so much during the day! She likes to be awake between 1:30-3:00 am! Last night I got a little more sleep, she decided to give mom a break I guess! She nurses like a champ, which makes my life a lot easier!
Addie has her one week check up tomorrow morning with our doctor. I can't wait to hear what he has to say!
All is well at our house!
Oh, and the winner of the baby pool was Kelly! Second place goes to Sara. I left the link on the upper right corner so everyone can check out where you placed!
Last but not least...Congrats to Matt and Kelly on Rylee Marie's arrival! Rylee arrived Saturday morning, shortly before we left the hospital so we were the first to meet her! Weighing in at 8 lbs, 5 oz and 20 inches long. Now we're waiting for Shawn and Megan's baby girl to arrive. Funny that we were all due within a week of each other and all three babies are girls! Going into the hospital, Kev and I still thought we were having a boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment