Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adeline is 8 weeks old!!

Adeline is already 8 weeks old! How crazy is that?! She'll be exactly 2 months old on Saturday. I can't wait to see how much she weighs next week at her 2 month check up. She's really getting big. She's already outgrown her 0-3 month onesies. And some of her one piece outfits are getting too short! I went through Amelia's clothes tonight from when she was a baby and some of my favorite summer outfits she had are already too small for Addie. Which is kind of a bummer! But the girl will still have a ton of clothes to wear this summer!

Sweet Baby Feet!



Sisters hanging out watching cartoons! Pauly lounging.


8 weeks old!


Here is a video of her rolling over tonight. Some may remember she rolled over a few weeks ago, but when I went to get the video camera she wouldn't do it again! Tonight I laid her on the floor for tummy time and she immediately rolled over, so I grabbed the camera (finally figured out/remembered I can take video with my camera thanks to my girlfriend Randi!)Way quicker than grabbing the video camera! She didn't roll over again when I got the camera out. So we ate dinner, played for a while, got her pj's on, fed her and then we had tummy time again, this time I made sure I turned my camera on and had it ready BEFORE I laid her on the floor. She immediately rolled over! She's turning into such a big girl already!




No comments: