
Can someone, please, please tell me where the last four months of my life went?! Lots of changes with Miss Adeline. She's growing like a weed! Her 4 month check up appointment is on Monday afternoon, can't wait to see how big she really is! I'll post her stats afterward. She is officially a rolling machine! About 2-1/2 weeks ago she mastered rolling from her back to her tummy and is now trying to scoot around the floor once on her tummy! She smiles all the time and has the most adorable laugh! She is the sweetest little girl ever! What a blessing she's been in our lives.
Amelia is done with preschool for the year, has been since the last week of May, it's just been a while since I've updated here! She really enjoyed her first day of preschool and is already looking forward to going next year. She will once again go to the Catholic school and preschool will be two days a week, all day, which I think will be great for her. It's been great to see her come out of her shell, she was pretty shy when she started preschool. Still can't believe she's 4 and in another year she'll be in kindergarten!
Paul is our active one! That boy keeps us hopping every minute he's awake. We've been to the MN Zoo three times this year and going to another zoo by my mom's house this weekend. He can name almost every animal known to man, I don't know where the kid learns it all. But a few weeks ago at my Grandparents house, he heard a wood pecker (didn't see it, just heard it) and told my Grandpa that he heard one. Where he got that from I have no idea, he's quite the character!
Last weekend we got the kids a cheap little slip and slide at Menards and they LOVE it, they played on it for FOUR hours last Monday when it was so nice and hot out!
I returned to work June 1st, we're all back into a routine and I can't get home soon enough at the end of the day to see my babies. I sure miss spending time with all of them, didn't realize I'd miss them so much!
That's our update for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment