Two of our good couple friends had girls around the same time Adeline was born. I was the first to find out I was pregnant and they found out shortly after we did and all of our due dates were within a week of each other. Matt/Kelly and Shawn/Megan all knew they were having girls, but we decided to remained surprised just as we had with the other kids. I was the first to have the baby, due to my scheduled c-section, so I had my c-section exactly a week prior to my due date and they were both still almost 2 weeks from their due dates. Adeline was born February 25, 2009 and three days later along came Rylee on February 28, 2009, joining big brother Logan and nine days after Adeline, Kaelyn was born March 6, 2009 and was Shawn and Megan's first. I still find it rather ironic that we were all due around the same time and all three of us had girls. What are the chances?!
Well, the time came to celebrate these three great girls' birthdays. Shawn and Megan had a friend party at their house tonight to help all three girls celebrate! I can't believe how big they have gotten in a year, crazy how quickly they grow up.
The three girls having story time!
Rylee, Addie and Kaelyn

Addie, Kaelyn and Rylee anxiously awaiting their birthday cakes!

I made birthday cakes for the party, one for each girl and a big cupcake for all of the party guests. They turned out cute if I do say so myself!

Addie clearly enjoyed her birthday cake!

Tired girl ready to go home!

It was fun to celebrate the first year of their lives! It'll be fun to watch them all change in the next year, and hopefully have a get together for their 2nd birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment