Monday, March 15, 2010
Brusha, Brusha, Brusha...
. After dinner I gave all three kids a bath. After Amelia and Paul got out of the bath, I brushed their teeth right away and then we headed in to get pj's on everyone and I asked Amelia and Paul to clean up the living room while I got Addie ready for bed. I got her ready, and went out to check on Addie and I came back and found her standing patiently on the bathroom stool, pointing to the medicine cabinet, she needed her tooth brush. So I got it down, brushed her teeth and then she likes to brush her teeth herself, I think she's 1 going on 15! She stood here for about 10 minutes "brushing" her teeth. I can't believe how much she is growing up.
Labels:
Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment