Thursday, September 2, 2010

38 weeks



We had our last appointment with my OB on Tuesday morning. The c-section is officially scheduled for Thursday, September 9...exactly one week from today we get to meet our new baby girl!! I'm so excited and ready to be done. I still have my lovely rash, it had cleared up pretty well, but by Monday the itching was driving me nuts again and I was hardly sleeping. So I mentioned it to my OB and he put me on another round of oral steroids to help clear it up, though it won't be completely gone until sometime after birth, but the itching has subsided for the most part. We'll be sharing our news as soon as possible next week. Check back next week for the official birth announcement. We learned when we had Adeline that the hospital now has wi-fi, so we'll be bringing the computer with to keep everyone updated!

No comments: