Like I did with Adeline I plan to take a monthly picture of her with her Build-a-Bear that my Grandparents gave her so everyone can watch her grow. I took these in her crib, but I think I'll take a new one of her sitting up in a chair so I can get a better shot instead of shooting above her crib! She has her 1 month check up on Thursday, so I will post her stats on Thursday!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
One Month!
Like I did with Adeline I plan to take a monthly picture of her with her Build-a-Bear that my Grandparents gave her so everyone can watch her grow. I took these in her crib, but I think I'll take a new one of her sitting up in a chair so I can get a better shot instead of shooting above her crib! She has her 1 month check up on Thursday, so I will post her stats on Thursday!
Labels:
stella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment