Before...
After...
Notice the difference? Amelia lost her first tooth! It's been loose for a while, but I didn't realize how loose it had gotten. Saturday morning when we were getting ready to leave for Duluth she said to Kevin and I "My tooth is very wiggly, I'm going to lose it on vacation". I said "I don't think you'll loose it on vacation, but I'm sure it'll come out soon". I did check it and it was pretty wiggly, but I didn't think it was wiggly enough to fall out. Sure enough Saturday night when Paul was opening his b-day gifts after dinner, she said "MOM! I lost my tooth", of course she wasn't sure where she lost it at, thankfully we found it on the hotel floor. So I put it in a ziploc and put it in the diaper bag so I wouldn't lose it. Last night we put it in her tooth fairy pillow, and I told her I'd call the tooth fairy so she'd know to come and she asked me not to call the tooth fairy, because she's "too shy for the tooth fairy". Also didn't want me to call tonight, so the tooth is still sitting in her tooth fairy pillow, awaiting the tooth fairy! The tooth next to it is pretty loose too, I don't think it'll be too far behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment