Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New cleaning lady...

As most of you may know, Adeline is quite the character. On Monday she changed her outfit several times. Between her and Paul I'm not sure who goes through more clothes, Paul changes randomly during the day too! She came up from the basement wearing these dress-up slippers from their dress-up clothes and she had on her Cat in the Hat, hat that my mom made for her birthday party. She had two dolls in her hand a play purse swung over her shoulder and see "I'm taking my babies to the doctor" and away she went, a little bit later she came "home" and started cleaning with the swiffer. Gosh I love that girl! She keeps me laughing! She kind of reminds me of me when I was a little girl, my parents and grandparents use to refer to me as the "bag lady" because I'd carry around a pillow case or bag full of different clothes and I'd always have the craziest creations on for clothes. I should see if I can find some of those pictures and scan them in!




No comments: