It's pretty obvious that I haven't been good about blogging this summer, but I want to get better about that, we've just been very busy. These pictures are form when we took a vacation with our friends Ryan, Katie, Taylor and Clare at the beginning of August. We spent 5 days at my Grandparents cabin. We all had a blast, not sure who had more fun the kids or the parents. The kids all got along great, 6 kids, ages 11 months-8 years, 4 girls and 2 boys. The kids spent their days fishing and swimming, it was very rare for them to be out of their swimsuits and sometimes we had to coax them out of them at the end of the day. The weather was perfect, we only had rain once and it was first thing in the morning and by noon it was cleared off. Surprisingly I didn't take very many pictures, but these are a few of what I did get. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of all six kids together.
 |
| Taylor enjoying the water. |
 |
| Paul came up for a break. |
 |
| Stella played in her pack n play on the deck and watched the other kids in the water. |
 |
| She loved standing on the kid chairs. |
 |
| Ryan and Clare |
 |
| So tired, poor girl couldn't stay awake! |
 |
| Lunch at Zorbaz on Ottertail Lake |
 |
| Chicken Foot |
 |
| Sunday morning fishing |
 |
| Fishing in their pj's! |
 |
| Clarabelle |
 |
| Amelia's fish! |
 |
| Taylor's catch |
No comments:
Post a Comment