Can you believe it? We celebrated Miss Stella's first birthday a month ago? I wish I would have posted these pictures right away, but life got away from me and I never got them on here. We had a great turn out for her party, everyone had a great time and Stella received some great gifts as well. We had a back yard bar-b-que, Kevin grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, I made a pasta salad, baked beans, potato chips and homemade chip dip. I also made a cupcake cake into the shape of the number one and also made cakepops. My mom made rice krispy treats pops and Grandma Mary made her famous mints!
 |
| Stella stole Logan's juice box! |
 |
| My Godson Jameson |
 |
| Cousins---Brenna and Paul |
 |
| Taylor giving Rylee, Cadyn and Clare a ride in the wagon. |
 |
| Granny, Zane, Amber, Hazel and Papa Dave |
 |
| Amber and Hazel |
 |
| Birthday girl enjoying her dinner |
 |
| Lucky girl! |
 |
| Not so patiently waiting for her cake! |
 |
| Grandma Carrie and Hazel enjoying a cake pop! |
 |
| Clarabelle |
 |
| my Godson Logan |
 |
| Cadyn and Stella---Cadyn is 6 days older! |
|
 |
| Cadyn |
 |
| Rylee |
 |
| Yummy cake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment