Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun night at school.

Paul had a parent/child night at school on Tuesday night, it was one of the requirements for parent involvement for Kindergarten Connection. I went with him and Kevin stayed home with the girls. It was fun to have some one-on-one time with Paul, which doesn't happen that often. It's sometimes difficult to split our time between 4 kids and make sure everyone gets one-on-one time, so the times we can do it, I really enjoy it. There was a visit from Santa and different activities for them to do. Paul thanked me for going with him and told me I was the best mom in the world. That sure made my day a little bit brighter!

Telling Santa what he wants.
(Autobots and Decipticons)

Decorating a Santa cookie
Paul LOVES this Nutcracker at school. 

They have a whole display case full of nutcrackers and he always talked about this last year when he was going to ECFE on Thursday nights and was very excited when he went to school after Thanksgiving break and saw that the Nutcracker is back. He has three nutcrackers for his bedroom, I have a feeling that's going to be something he collects over the years.

 Some of the projects he made at school at the fun night.


No comments: