Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas morning.


Better late than never with our Christmas pictures! I'm having difficulty getting my pictures to upload properly in one post, so the pictures from Christmas Day after church will be in a separate post! Amelia was the first of the kids up on Christmas morning, she didn't get up until 7:35. I remember as a kid we'd be wide awake at 6 am waiting for our parents to get up so we could see what Santa brought. Apparently our kids were tired out! I made monkey bread for a quick breakfast before Mass. It's a favorite of the kids, though very messy, note to self for next year: stick to muffins/toast or bagels before Christmas mass and not have to wipe caramel out of Stella's hair! This Christmas morning was the best so far! The kids had a ball and it was so much fun watching their excitement when they opened their gifts from Santa. We took video on Kevin's cell phone but I'm having issues getting those to upload to our computer. Our regular video camera quit working, boo! And our one camera that have video capability had dead batteries. So we had the DSLR and a cell phone and we did the best we could! ha!

The kids' Santa sacks lined up on Christmas morning 
in front of the tree...my mom sewed those, aren't they gorgeous?!
(Some day I need her to teach me how to use my sewing machine so I can sew for my grandkids someday!)

Addie asked for "little piggies" from Santa.
Thankfully he figured out just what she meant!


Sheer excitement as she opened her teacup piggies!
Paul was SO Excited that Santa fulfilled his request of Transformers Autobots and Decipticons

Santa brought Amelia an ipod for Christmas and she was SO excited!

Stella even got into unwrapping her gifts!
Santa brought her, her first Cabbage Patch doll!

It was so much fun watching the kids on Christmas morning! Can't wait to see what next year brings!

No comments: