Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adeline turns THREE!!

So I'm waaaaayyyyyyy behind on posting here! I uploaded these pictures from Adeline's birthday party on February 28 and apparently I never got around to actually posting the pictures. Life has gotten away from me, what can I say! We had a Toy Story Birthday party on her actual birthday. She had a great time and I think the party guests did as well!

Addie and her friend Kaelyn
(K is 9 days younger than A)
Toy Story cake I made.
The fondant looked much better the night before when I made it, but she still liked it!
Blowing out her candles!



Present time!


Stella bella and Grandma Carrie
Papa Ron making her laugh!
Addie and Clare
My mom made the pennant banners hanging in the windows. 
I love them. Hanging from the ceiling are army men suspended from twine!

Thank you everyone who helped make her 3rd birthday so special!

No comments: