We spent Thanksgiving weekend at my Grandparent's house. It was just our family and my Grandparents. It really was a nice weekend just to spend with them. We played games, had a fire in the fire place, had a movie night complete with homemade pizza and popcorn. I truly cherish every moment I get with any of my Grandparents, I think because I know someday I will no longer have them, so I'm soaking in every moment that I can now. This is after our game of Sorry!, in which Paul won, he came in from behind and ended the game in a win. He wasn't so happy in the beginning he was losing, but he sure was happy once he go to the end and had won!

Being crazy cats at Granny and Papa's.
Stella and Addie had a holiday fun night at school for all ECFE and Preschool kids. They enjoyed it, they got to make different crafts and projects, have a snack and they each got a gift to take home, a new book. It was a fun night to spend with them while Kevin spent the night at home with the big kids.
Silly Stella. She loves making tents out of blankets in the living room.
Stella and her best buddy Ryan finally got their chance to go to Disney on Ice for their birthdays, just like their big sisters get to for their birthdays.
We attended our last Vikings game at the Metrodome, and Pauly got to attend his first game ever! My dad took us to the game for our birthdays and ended up with an extra ticket, so he called me on Friday night before Sunday's game and asked if Paul would like to go. We had great seats, we were in row 2 on the 30 yard line on the Vikings side. What a great birthday present and I think we may have made a Vikings fan out of Paul, he sure seemed to enjoy himself, or maybe it was the fact that Papa Matt spoiled him at the game!
See how great our seats were? I didn't use zoom to take these pictures at all!
Likely the closest I'll ever be to Jared Allen.
December was a crazy busy month for us and it appears that January will be equally as busy! Here's to hoping that February will be a little calmer!











No comments:
Post a Comment