Wednesday, February 18, 2009

t minus 7 days...


It's hard to believe, a week from today, we'll have our newest little bundle of joy in our arms! I can hardly wait. I'm getting really anxious all of a sudden! I have two days of work left before maternity leave and I'm sure next Monday and Tuesday will be full of running around and making sure things are done around here, though I'm sure Mary will do a wonderful job holding down the fort with Amelia and Paul. The kids seem to be getting excited too. I think it's so hard for them to grasp just what is going on and when is this baby you've been talking about for months going to be here?! Friday we have an appointment w/ our OB, hopefully when we leave that appointment we'll have an idea of what time my surgery will be and what time we'll have to report to the hospital! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this next week. Pray that the surgery goes well and that we have a safe and healthy delivery! Stay tuned...

No comments: