Wednesday, September 30, 2009

7 months.

BIG GIRL!!


Miss Adeline is seven months old as of last Friday. Can anyone tell me where the last seven months went?! She's a busy little lady these days. Last week she started full out crawling...see video below! And now this week she's trying to pull herself up on things. I'm not so ready for her new found independence!! Where did my squishy newborn go?! Somedays I'd really like to go back to those sleepless nights to have that squishy newborn back to cuddle! Now the only time she likes to cuddle is when it's time for bed! This coming Friday we have her follow-up appointment with the pediatric cardiologist. I'm praying for good news and hoping that the murmur has closed up. We'll keep everyone posted!



Hanging out in their play tent---their newly discovered old toy!

She loves to pull herself up on her play kitchen!

No comments: