Monday, June 14, 2010

26 weeks down,

...13 more to go! Crazy how quick this pregnancy is flying by!

Reality is starting to kick in a it's hard to believe in about 13 weeks we'll be a family of 6! How crazy is that?! Adeline has been little Miss Personality lately, so I can only imagine what September's new arrival will bring! Amelia is very excited that we're having another girl and Paul is coming around to the idea too, which is exciting. We have a name picked out, but y'all will have to wait until September. My mom and grandma were down for the weekend and we went shopping at Medford Outlets on Saturday after I got my haircut and I bought our baby girl a few outfits as did my mom. Can't wait for her arrival and for her to be able to wear them! Got some SUPER deals on these outfits, plus got a few items for Amelia for the fall when she starts kindergarten. Figured as long as I can find cute things on clearance I might as well stick a few things away for school.




No comments: