Tuesday, June 29, 2010

28 weeks

Last Thursday I hit the 28 week mark, this pregnancy has been flying by! I also had my 28 week check up with my doctor. Everything is looking great so far, her heart rate was 145 beats per minute and my blood pressure was 113/67, apparently I was cool as a cucumber, I felt worked up going into my appointment because I was also having my glucose test done and I always get nervous that I'll have to do the three hour test. My doctor left me a message on Friday morning that I passed, so that was good news. I go back to see my doctor on the 8th of July and then two weeks after that we'll schedule an appointment with my OB to schedule the c-section. Can't believe it's getting closer to the end!

Here are some new comparison pictures. I've definitely grown in the last few weeks!


No comments: