Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree...

We got our Christmas tree up and decorated on Monday evening. The kids were all very excited to get in on the action and help out. They even put ornaments on the tree and we only ended up with one broken one, so not too shabby! We also took some pictures of them for our Christmas card, that was a challenge. Addie was throwing a fit when Stella was wide awake and once we got Addie calmed down, Stella was out. But we did manage to rouse her for a few and Addie insisted on having her cup with her and I figured it wasn't worth the battle! Our house is mostly decorated. I still have to put up my Snow Village and find a good place for my nativity set. 


Time for ornaments in our pj's.

Add caption

Even baby Stella got in on the action!

All lit up!

One of our attempts at a Christmas card picture!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Matching pajamas, love it!

Angela said...

50% off at The Children's Place on Black Friday! :) I love me some good deals!