Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cabin Fun! {07.12}

We didn't make it to the cabin as much as we would have liked this summer, but I'm glad we were able to make it a couple of times. We went to my Grandparents house in July for a weekend and stayed at their house, but went to the cabin daily. Kevin and I were going to run the 5k at their town festival, but decided not to last minute. Which meant we got to spend more time at the cabin. The kids LOVE going to the cabin and spending time in the lake, riding on the pontoon and fishing. Kevin and Paul caught several sunfish off the dock that weekend, so we had a fish fry for lunch on Sunday before we went home.

Amelia and Paul spent a lot of time paddling along in the raft.


Adeline enjoyed fishing off the dock.


Stella loves the lake!

(the water really isn't as dirty as it looks, it was just really stirred up from the kids playing in it!)





Pontoon rides!


Addie caught her first fish of summer.

Papa Dave and his co-pilot Paul

I love watching the sun set at the lake. This is my happy place!






Courtney is always up for family time!

"Here Addie, your life jacket goes like this."

Stella relaxing on the deck with her baby.

Cleaning fish for the fish fry.






I hope next summer we can make more trips to the cabin! Sad to see summer go!

No comments: