Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Last Day of School {May 2012}

Now that school starts again tomorrow, I suppose I better get these pictures up of the last day of school this past spring! I did a side-by-side comparison, it was fun to see how much Amelia had change in 9 months. Also it was sheer coincidence that she wore the same thing on the first day of school and the last day of school, but it sure shows how much she grew this past year!
These are the teacher gifts I made for Amelia's teacher and for the para in her classroom. I found the idea on Pinterest and printed out the tags and filled the cups with Crystal Light packets. Kind of a fun, easy gift for her teachers. I had also done them for Paul's preschool teachers.
Can't believe it's time for the kids to start school again tomorrow, the summer flew right by!

No comments: