Amelia and Addie visiting with Grandma Mary
Grandma Mary and Stella
Stella checking out what is for dinner!
I made cupcakes and this smaller cake for Stella's birthday, my mom whipped up the buttercream recipe for me so I could prep the rest of the food and help Kevin get the backyard ready for the party.
Papa Matt lighting Stella's candle. It was a little windy on the patio.
Stella wasn't so sure what to think of everyone singing to her and watching her.
Getting help with her presents from Addie!
Paul is always dressing up and doing something goofy!
These two are the best of friends (most days!)
Grandma Carrie made Stella her own Super Stella cape. She loves it and plays with it on a daily basis!
Miss Stella had a great birthday! I can't believe she is two already. My baby grew up too quick, and she is quick to tell you that she is not a baby! She talks so much, she has tbe biggest vocabulary of any two year old I've ever seen. She never ceases to amaze me with what she says and does. Love this little girl!
Sunday night, the day of her actual birthday, we went out for dinner with her Godparents becuase they were unable to make it to the birthday party, she insisted on bringing her new baby "Emma" with to dinner. She doesn't go anywhere without Emma these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment