A pregnancy is 40 weeks, I have 10 down, and will most likely have my c-section at or around week 39, so technically I only have 29 more weeks to go!
According to my babycenter.com weekly pregnancy update the baby is now the size of a kumquat. A little over an inch and a half long. And weighs less than a quarter of an ounce. Any bets on how big this baby will be?! Amelia was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20-1/2 inches. Pauly was 9 lbs. 1 oz and 20-1/2 inches long. Funny how they were both the same length. My guess is that this baby will weigh more than 9 lbs 1 oz. Post your guesses here (in the comments section) and we'll see who's closest when the baby is born. Maybe there will be a little prize involved.... you just never know!!
Amelia and Paul are growing like weeks. Amelia is starting preschool in September. She will go Friday mornings from 8:30-11. We're sending her to the Catholic School to the Little Lambs program. She will be attending Catholic School when she starts Kindergarten, so we thought it was perfect that they have preschool too, that way she'll be familiar with the school when she heads to kindergarten. She's already telling people that she's FIVE, when asked her age. Also is telling everyone "I'm going to school. Not Pauly, he goes to Kimmy's." Yep, she's mighty proud she has one up on her brother. However, she doesn't realize he's still quite a bit younger than her as well! Should be interesting dropping her off the first day. Kevin thinks I'm going to be a standing in a puddle of my own tears. He said "Maybe I better drop her off at preschool her first day, you're going to be a wreck." Yes, maybe I will be a wreck...but at least I have an excuse. I can blame it on those crazy pregnancy hormones!! I'm sure Paul will be lost that first day Kevin drops him off at daycare without Amelia, but once he realizes she'll be there for the afternoon, he should be a-okay. They don't like to go places without one another. Which I guess, is a good thing!!
Paul if VERY active and I'm sure he's giving me grey hair!! He scares me when we go to the park. He has to go down the biggest, tallest, most windy slide there is...ALL. BY. HIMSELF! Nope, he doesn't want help! That and he thinks he is invincible. And climbs up the slides the wrong way. What am I going to do with this child?! He is going to age me very quick!!
As a whole, we're doing well. Our house is still on the market, nothing yet. (even with St. Joseph planted snugly in our front flower bed) We're starting to get pretty bummed about it, but hopefully soon. We're praying hard that something will happen soon. Otherwise we just might be living in a cardboard box on the corner because we will no longer be able to afford our house once this baby comes!! Or maybe we can just park our camper somewhere in live in that?! How's that sound for cozy?! HA!! Anyway, please pray for us that something will happen with our house soon!
So there you have it my friends. Finally an update of sorts from us! :)
Have a great weekend!!
Belly Picture #1.
10 weeks. 08.06.08
I did Belly pictures every two weeks with Amelia and Paul and will continue to do it for this pregnancy as well. The earliest I've taken them is 10-12 weeks. At the end of my pregnancy, I make a little photobook with all the "belly pictures" and then put it in the kids' memory boxes. I highly recommend doing this for every pregnancy and it's a great keepsake! I swear this picture, looks like I did when I was 16 weeks with Amelia! I'll try and find that picture later (see below)!
I made this for size comparison of all three pregnancies!
3 comments:
I am wishing you luck selling your house, I know it will happen! :)
I can't believe the kids are getting so big and our pregnancies are going fairly fast too!
I need to start doing my belly pics soon too. I didn't start with Logan until 18 weeks, but since I am showing I should start now! Love ya!
Grandpa Kevin Sr thinks the baby will be a healthy Boy weighing in at 9 lbs 7 oz.
Grandma Mary thinks the baby will be a (Big) health Girl weighing in a 9 lbs 10 oz. (Wow)
Dad Kevin Sr. thinks that you should bury a St Joseph statue in your front yard to help your house sell faster! Good Luck, Love Dad.
I think it will be twins :) haha! Just kidding. I am guessing a baby girl: 8lbs 12oz
*now send me "baby girl dust" please!
Post a Comment