Well, the Gregg Family made it's first camping trip!! Finally in the year 2008, everyone has a camper with the exception of Amber and Zane. We decided we should all try camping together for our annual August Gregg Family Get together. After searching high and low for a campground to meet in the middle, to no avail, we ended up at Rush Lake Tent and Trailer on Rush Lake. I called about 15 campgrounds, searched about 10 more online and could find absolutely NOTHING in between. Go figure, right? Ron and Terri normally camp at RLT&T, so they suggested it. It's a great campground. Affordable and nice and clean. If only it was a little closer to home, we'd venture there more often!! Oh well, it was still a great time had by all. I didn't get a lot of pictures this weekend, but here are a few to share.
I think we'll all try the camping thing again! Amelia and Paul had a BLAST!! We took the kids fishing, we picked up poles for them at Walmart on our way up north. Amelia picked out a Barbie pole and Pauly picked out a Cars one. Despite our best effort, Paul hates fishing! Amber was helping him, they caught a fish, she pulled it out of the water, he flipped. Started crying. Then she took it off the hook, dropped it on the floor of the pontoon and the poor little sunny was flopping around and Paul is shaking his head no and saying "I don't want to fishy! I don't want to fishy." Now if we mention fishing at home he says "I don't want to fishy." Yep, I think he's been traumatized by the flopping sunfish. Thanks Amber! :)
Rainbow after the rain Friday night
No comments:
Post a Comment