Wednesday, September 3, 2008

25 to go...



Baby number three will be here in approximately 25 weeks. Crazy huh? It's official...I can no longer wear my non-maternity clothes. I could probably squeeze into them, but it would in no way be comfortable. Oh the joys. The 'ol body sure doesn't forget what it's suppose to do! The above picture is from tonight. I looked back and I had no pictures from 14 weeks from either Amelia or Paul. So no comparison picture this time. I think either 16 or 18 weeks I'll have a new comparison picture! It's fun taking these and looking at how my body has changed. Now if only I had a "belly pic" from when I got married, five and a half years ago, pre-pregnancies. Now that would be fun to compare!

I'm still feeling great...thankfully! Sans the allergies! Blah! Thank goodness for Zyrtec, my lifesaver! Except now I have a stuffy nose, but unfortunately I can't take any sort of decongestant. So instead, I'm using a irrigating syringe to flush my nose with warm salt water. It seems to be helping!

My weekly babycenter.com e-mail states the following:
Our baby can now: squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb. Brain impulses are causing the facial muscles to get a workout by making different facial expressions. Kidneys are now producing urine, which is released into the amniotic fluid and this will continue until birth. From head to bottom he/she stretches out to an amazing 3-1/2 inches, about the size of a lemon and weighs in at about 1-1/2 ounces. Needless to say, there are some amazing things going on inside me! Soon I'll be able to start feeling the baby move.

Amelia and Paul are still pretty excited about the baby! Amelia, on a daily basis wants to "see" the baby. She doesn't quite get that it's not that easy. But she lifts my shirt and pretends she sees the baby and it seems to satisfy her. Paul comes up to me and talks to the baby. He likes to give the baby kisses too. I don't know how much he actually gets, but so far he's really nice to the baby! :)

My current craving of the week: Dill Pickle Potato Chips. Normally I can't handle these, but now they hit the spot!

That's all for the week 14 update! I hope to get new pictures of the kids on here tomorrow night!


No comments: