Friday, September 26, 2008

preschool update...

Amelia completed her forth week of preschool today! It's hard to believe September is almost over!! She's really starting to like it a lot and is less apprehensive every week I drop her off at school. She loves playing with her new friends and that she gets to do something without Paul.

Each week they go have library time and she brings home a new book to read each week. She really seems to enjoy getting to pick out a new book and we read it each Friday night before bed. She even wants to sleep with the book. In a couple weeks she's going on her first field trip and she's going to be so excited because they are taking a bus to an apple orchard just outside of town. They'll get to taste different kinds of apples, try apple cider and tour the apple orchard. I wish I could sneak out of work to chaperone the field trip, maybe next time.

After Kevin picks her up from school, she gets to head back to work with him for a short time to have lunch and then she goes to daycare. He even lets her pick what's for lunch. Typically it's hot dogs! I told her she's going to turn into a hot dog!

Paul is really developing quite the little personality! He's one happy little guy, and is starting to grow finally!! I'm starting to notice his 18 month pj's are a little snug on him these days, he might actually graduate into 24 month size by his 2nd birthday! :)

All is well on the homefront!

No comments: