When Paul got off the horse the first time he said "Mom, I really like riding the horsey". It's fun to see them excited about the little things in life!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Horse Rides
Wednesday night was the last night of Religion class at Church, Amelia has been going to the preschool class when Kevin goes to teach his Confirmation class. So for the last night they always have a pizza party, Amelia was very excited about it and got Paul very excited about it too, so Kevin decided to let him go along for the pizza party. Adeline and I stayed home and after we had dinner we went for a walk and stopped by church (I brought my camera along). Amelia's teacher rode her horse into town and brought another one with her, so she was giving all of the kids rides at church. Paul was very excited about riding the horse and Amelia was apprehensive. She finally agreed to go for a ride after Paul went for a ride, as long as he could ride with her.
When Paul got off the horse the first time he said "Mom, I really like riding the horsey". It's fun to see them excited about the little things in life!

When Paul got off the horse the first time he said "Mom, I really like riding the horsey". It's fun to see them excited about the little things in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment