Monday, January 10, 2011

4 months already...

Stella had her four month check up this morning, Kevin took her so I could keep the other kids at home and get a few things done too. It's too chaotic taking them all to the doctors office, there is only so long you can keep Adeline entertained, so it was just easier this way. She had 4 vaccinations, plus an oral rotavirus vaccination. Kevin said she did great with her shots and barely cried. She was great all day, never fussy, and never ran a temp, I never gave her Tylenol once today, which usually after the kids' shots I do give them. We don't go back again until she's 6 months old.

Stella's Stats
weight: 16 pounds 1.5 ounces
length: 26 inches



Adeline's Stats:
weight: 17 pounds, 0.5 ounce
length: 25-1/4 inches


Paul at four months old:


Paul's stats:
weight: 15 pounds, 5 ounces
length: 24-3/4 inches

Amelia at four months old:

Amelia's stats:
weight: 13 pounds, 3 ounces
length: 25-1/8 inches

No comments: