Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Girls' New Bedroom

I had a few extra minutes while everyone is napping, so I thought I'd post pictures of the girls' new bedroom. I searched to see if I had any pictures of it when it was our den/office, but it doesn't appear that I do. Where the girls' bed is now, use to be where our futon was. Where the crib is, is where our desk sat. And the wall that their dresser is on was the big Ikea cube and another cabinet thing that I kept office and craft supplies in.
Amelia and Addie's new bunk beds
I need to get some underbed storage bins to organize some toys under there, so it doesn't look messy! I also want to get them this light fixture from Ikea for their bedroom.

I love how this purple turned out on the wall. It's very pretty and this picture doesn't do it justice! I need to put stuff up on their walls yet.
Looking in from the door. I have new curtains to replace the valances, I need my mom to shorten them for me this weekend for me.

I have bedding picked out at Ikea that I want to get the girls for their bunk beds so they both match. It's the same pattern as their curtains, but a larger print. So I may have to put that on their birthday lists! I found fun nightlight/lamps too that we want to get to hang by each bunk.

Coming soon...pictures of Paul's new bedroom.

No comments: