Amelia got a kids pizza making set from my aunt and uncle for Christmas, and she's been anxious to use it since she got it a couple weeks ago. Yesterday was a day off of school, so I promised her we could make pizza for lunch. I mixed the crust up in my Kitchen Aid mixer following the recipe that is in the book that came with the mixer, it was super simple and very tasty to make. It seemed promising that I can indeed make my own bread from scratch!
Here she is cutting her pizza on the cutting board that came with her pizza set! She had her favorite pizza...mushroom!
2 comments:
this pizza actually looks really really good!! maybe we should have amelia make us lunch on saturday??!!
I have to say it was pretty good! I found the recipe for the crust in my book that came with my Kitchen Aid mixer.
Post a Comment