Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted pictures of the kids and since I'm trying to clean-up all the pictures on the laptop and get them organized so I can back them up on the external hard-drive and I came across some cute pictures that I haven't shared! I currently dislike Facebook's picture downloading system, so I've only been posting pictures here! Most of them you will notice are of Adeline. Because currently she is my ham, whenever I have the computer out, immediately she looks at me, smiles and says "CHEESEBURGER!" So enjoy!

Yesterday I couldn't find her and she was being pretty quiet, so I was looking around for her. Well Amelia currently is sleeping on the bottom bunk since Addie is still in her crib, she asked to sleep on the bottom. No biggie. But as you can see...she sleeps with a LOT of stuff! These days Addie is big into picking out her own clothes, and she loves to throw on hats and say she's "Santa Claus" or she's going shopping, etc. She's very imaginative for her age, which I love, she keeps me on my toes all the time! Anyway, she blended in with the bed. She was laying down, but by time I grabbed the camera she was already sitting up!

Peeking over the top of my computer while I was doing some paperwork!

Baby Stella! We're still not sure what color her eyes are going to be, I'm almost positive that they aren't going to be blue. They actually look a little hazel and have brown specs in them, hopefully she'll have brown eyes like her big brother! She's still sweet as ever!

This is Amelia on the morning of her spring pictures, she's modeling on of my tutus for my Etsy Shop-Stella Adelia, she happened to have a 2 hour late start, so I had her try this on for me before heading to school so I could get a couple pictures for my website!
When we were up north for my niece's Baptism in December, we picked up my Grandpa's old snowmobile from my Grandma's house. We plan to restore it, but for now, it's running. It's an old Skidoo TNT 440 or something or other...don't ask me! I'm not real sure. It hasn't run in almost 30 years, and when we hosted all of my family for Christmas in January, some of them got a chance at riding it around. Kevin is giving Amelia a ride while we were waiting for all of our company to arrive.
This is Pauly and Addie after his Lego Duplo order arrived, he cashed in his piggy bank and saved his Christmas money to buy these Duplos, he's been busy with them ever since!

Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon!

No comments: