Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cowgirl Cookies

About a month ago we attended a birthday party for our dear friends' daughter. Miss Clare turned 4 and she is totally into horses. So naturally she had a horse birthday party and Adeline insisted that we buy Clarabelle a horse (toy of course!) for her birthday, after all she declares on weekly basis that "Clare is my best friend". Those two are two peas in a pod and I see a lot of trouble in our future. Thank goodness they won't be in the same grade! Katie made the coolest party favor's I've ever seen. Every family got to take home a jar of Cowgirl Cookies to bake, each of the kids got their own straw cowboy/girl hat to take home also! The girls and I made our cowgirl cookies the week following the birthday party and they were AMAZING! Best chocolate chip cookies I've ever tasted. I had to take some before pictures because I thought the jars were simply adorable! Katie found the idea on Pinterest. I have a serious addiction to Pinterest, if you click the follow me tab on the right hand side you can join me on Pinterest! Anyway, you can find out how you can put together your own jar of cowgirl/boy cookies. They are simply delish and I must keep it in mind for future gift giving opportunities!



Everyone took a turn stirring the cookie dough...


Stella wasn't so happy that it wasn't her turn to stir the cookies!

My crazy girl Adeline, yes she is wearing Christmas pj's in the 
middle of the afternoon.
Thanks Katie for the great Cowgirl Cookies!

No comments: