Due to the busy spring we have planned, we decided to stay home for Easter this year. Normally we go to my Mom's on Good Friday and then to my dad's parents on Saturday evening and spend Easter day with my dad's family. We decided to invite my mom, step-dad, grandma, sister, niece and uncle down for the weekend, only my mom, grandma, sister and niece were able to come for the weekend. For Easter dinner we entertained my family along with Mary, Ron and Kevin's great-aunt Alice. Gene purchased the most delicious ham from the local meat market, I kid you not, it was one of the best hams I've EVER had. We really enjoyed our weekend with our house guests and dinner guests. Sorry that this post has taken me so long to get up that I can't remember all the details of the weekend!
Enjoy the pictures!!
Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs, all 5 kids really seemed to enjoy it. It has been a few years since we have dyed eggs, so I thought it was a perfect activity for the kids. Even Stella and Hazel had fun doing it!
Grandma Carrie and two of her girls.
Checking out what the Easter Bunny left
The Easter Bunny even left baskets at Grandma Mary's!
*I apologize for being SO behind on blogging, I just can't seem to find the time to do it as much as I use to. I'm working on getting caught up...slowly! Hopefully this week I'll have a little more time on my hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment