Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girls Night!

I have a couple of dear friends that I use to work with, we try and get together every so often to catch up. Back in January when the community education booklet came out, I saw that there was a cake decorating class in it, so I immediately e-mailed both Naomi and Nichole asking if they'd want to go with me for our April get together. I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class and I knew these two ladies would probably enjoy it too. We had a great time at the class, we each got to decorate our own cake, the person giving the class owns her own cake business Everyday O'Cake'sions. She did a great job teaching all of us different techniques, showing us all the different tips to use, how to level a cake and fill it. It was a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures from the night and the next day when the kids ate the cake!

Nichole, Naomi and me showing off our cakes!

My creation.




Inside my cake...mocha mousse filling...delish!

No comments: