How am I going to get her to actually sleep there when she thinks it's play time?
Monday, May 10, 2010
Nap time?
I thought I'd lay Adeline down for her nap upstairs in the crib that is in Amelia's room in attempt to start getting her use to napping up there. She was up there for about 20 minutes and I thought she was sleeping because I didn't hear her making a peep, then Paul went up to play in his room, I told him he had to shut his door and play quietly, a few minutes later I heard some banging around and decided to run up and see what was going on, he was sneaking out of the girls' room and I heard Adeline laughing, I went in and this is what I found....

How am I going to get her to actually sleep there when she thinks it's play time?
How am I going to get her to actually sleep there when she thinks it's play time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how Addie is just smiling and Pauly kind of looks guilty! hehe!
Post a Comment