We had a family fun day today because Amelia didn't have school because they had parent-teacher conferences this week and today was the teacher's comp day. Our friends Ryan and Katie had planned to take their kids to the Mall of America to go to the Sea Life Aquarium and Nickelodeon Universe so they invited us to tag along with them. We had lunch at Red Lobster before we headed to the MOA. We went to the Sea Life Aquarium first, the kids sure enjoyed it and it was really cool walking through the tunnels and having the fish/sharks/turtles swim right over our heads. Even Stella enjoyed watching them and she was looking all over the place. We took the kids on a few rides and checked out Lego Land before we left. We had a fun day and were beat by time we left the mall.
Addie and Taylor checking out the jelly fish
I thought this shark looked really cool, it was laying across one of the tunnels we went under
Addie and I riding Blue Skidoo
Paul, Addie and Amelia on the big rigs
Amelia and Paul posing with Woody in Lego Land
We discovered today that Amelia
LOVES roller coasters. I think Paul would too, but he's still an inch or two too short, so he had to stick to the kiddie rides. Maybe he'll get a little height before summer and we can take them to Valley Fair!
I'm beat, time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment