Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rainy day fun...

We are tired of winter at our house, ready for some nice dry grass to play on. And all of the rain we got yesterday didn't help, between that and the melting snow, we ended up with water in the basement which is where the playroom is located so I haven't been letting them play down stairs because they'll just play in the water instead of with their toys and actually part of the carpet in their play area got wet, so we're drying that all out too. A few weeks ago I found these cute little canvases at Michael's in their dollar bins and picked a few up as I thought they'd be great for daycare, turns out Paul and Addie loved painting them, even though Paul wiped his off because it wasn't how he wanted it to look, so he now has a blank canvas to paint over again. But it kept them busy for a half hour or so. I'm going to have to pick up a few more the next time I go to Michael's.
Future Picasso?
Mr Serious. That's a tattoo on his cheek from St Patty's day...not dirt!

No comments: