Friday, March 11, 2011

New Coat

Last week Adeline received a birthday present in the mail from my aunt and uncle and it was this super cute Columbia windbreaker, she needed to put it on as soon as she opened it and she looks absolutely adorable in it, now if the weather would get nice enough so she can actually wear it, we'll be set! She wore it until nap time when I talked her out of it! She is my coat obsessed child, she will pull out a sweatshirt and say it's a coat and want it on because "Mommy, I cold" and then she needs them zipped all the way up to her neck! So this definitely was the perfect birthday gift!

PS-To those of you who gave Adeline a birthday gift or sent her a card with a gift, etc. I haven't forgotten about you, life has been a bit crazy these days and I haven't had a chance to write her thank you's. Soon. I promise.

No comments: