Sunday, March 13, 2011

Farewell Rock n' Roll...

Back in the fall Paul announced to us that he wanted "Rock 'n roll" hair. So we agreed to let him grow it out...after all it's just hair. I can't even remember the last time we cut his hair, it's been a while. It was getting pretty bad, actually it was out of control. Had we gotten it trimmed a bit, it maybe wouldn't have looked that bad. But Kevin and I were getting tired of the mop on his head. Finally Friday afternoon he asked me to cut it, so I got the clippers out, got everything set up and ready to go and then he decided he didn't want it cut because it "hurts too much", it was a bit of a battle...but I got it cut! Next time I'm leaving it up to the experts! But he looks like such a nice little boy again and I like his hair shorter for sure! I just had to post the before (Addie's b-day party) and a couple after.

No comments: